La Selva Giardino del Belvedere
Chianti, Tuscany, Italy
is located in Tuscany on the Chianti Hills within a 40 km (25 miles) of Florence, Siena and Arezzo.
A car is needed to reach the villa and explore the area
(we can arrange a private driver for your group)
- 1 km (0.6 miles) from , an historic Tuscan village turned resort with hotel, apartments and a top chef restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 1.5 Km (0.9 mile) / 5 min. by car there is Montegonzi, a nice small village dating back to 1191 A.D., here you will discover a lovely church, a (Osteria di Montegonzi) with a magnificent terrace overlooking the Chianti area, a coffee and food shop.
- 3 km (1.8 miles) from horseback riding center
- 6 km (3.7 miles) from Montevarchi the main town of the Arno Valley with a regular train service to Florence (52 direct trains a day), Rome (8 direct trains a day) and the main Italian cities. The area has a large shopping center COOP FI, fashion factory shops (Prada, MiuMiu, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo, Dolce e Gabbana, etc) restaurants, tennis courts, pharmacy, hospital, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, wineries and many more activities and services.
- 10 km (6.2 miles) from the major highway of Italy A1 (Valdarno EXIT)
- 40 km (24.8 miles) from Arezzo (30 min. by train)
- 45 Km (28 miles) from Siena
- 50 Km (31 miles) from Firenze / Florence (40 min. by train)